Saturday, June 27, 2015

Disney/Star Wars Quote Mashups



Jasmine: The guards took a boy from the market… on YOUR orders!
Han: Look, your Worship I was only trying to help.

Charlotte: Why look at you! Aren't you just as pretty as a magnolia in May?
Yoda: when 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not.

Governor Tarkin: You don’t know how hard I found it, signing the order to terminate your life
Mary Poppins: In every job that must be done there is an element of fun.

Darth Vader: Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.
Bruce: Now there goes a father. Looking for his little boy.

Han: Lando’s not a system he’s a man
Peg: He’s a tramp, but they love him

Count Dooku: Master Kenobi, you disappoint me. Yoda holds you in such high esteem.
Chang: How could I make a man out of you?

The Emperor: Now, young Skywalker… you will die.
Merriweather: Not in death, but just in sleep, this fateful prophecy you'll keep. And from this slumber you shall wake, when true love's kiss, the spell shall break.

WendyJohnMichael: We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!
[the children all fall to the ground]
Peter Pan: This won't do. What's the matter with you?
Darth Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Qui-Gon Jin: There's always a bigger fish.
Sharks: Fish are friends, not food.

Simba: Everything the light touches... But what about that shadowy place?
Yoda: Hard to see the dark side is.

Leia: You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought.
Aladdin: It’s a magic carpet

C-3PO: I'm rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.
Lumiere: Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes!

Jasmine: Soaring, tumbling, free-wheeling through an endless diamond sky.
C-3PO: Oh my. Space travel sound rather perilous. I can assure you they will never get me on one of those dreadful Star Ships.

The Beast: If she doesn’t eat with me, than she doesn’t eat at all!
Han: One thing's for sure, we're all going to be a lot thinner.

Scar: Oh, I shall have to practice my curtsy.
Darth Vader: You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. I am here to put you back on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment